Washington Medical Office Insurance
Serving Ellensburg, Yakima, the Tri-Cities, and all of Washington.
Herbert Snowden Insurance understands the needs of medical offices in Washington — you can find us in Ellensburg and our clients all around WA.
As an independent insurance agency, we take pride in reviewing your options with multiple insurance companies and comparing protection and prices to find the best value for your practice.
We’re proud members of the Ellensburg marketplace and are committed to being an advocate for you and your business in times of need.
WA Medical Office Insurance Options
Check out a few of the typical coverage options below for more information:
- General Liability Insurance — This type of coverage is designed to protect your office’s finances against lawsuits or other claims.
- Commercial Property Insurance — Business property coverage will protect your business’s building, inventory, and much more.
- Money & Securities — This coverage protects the loss of business money and securities caused by theft, disappearance, destruction, and more.
- Valuable Papers & Records — For medical offices, this coverage is essential. This protects the cost to research, replace, or restore the lost information on documents or records.
- Equipment Breakdown — Almost everything is run electronically now. This coverage will protect your equipment in the chance of an electronic breakdown.
- Computer Property — This coverage will help protect your computer equipment, also if there is a data breach in your system, a data compromise coverage plan may help cover your business in a time of need.
Every medical office is unique – request a free quote or call us at 509-925-6174 today to find out how to get the best price and value on medical office insurance for you.