Washington Retail Insurance
Protection for your store — so you can get back to business. Serving Ellensburg, Yakima, the Tri-Cities, and all of Washington.
As proud members of the Ellensburg marketplace, we understand the needs of retail businesses in Washington. You can find our offices in Ellensburg and our clients all around WA.
As an independent insurance agency, we take pride in reviewing your options with multiple insurance companies, comparing protection and prices to find the best value for your business.
Our Commitment Is to Serving You
Retail and online retail insurance is essential in order to protect your retail business no matter the situation. As proud members of our community, we value all local businesses, and we’re here to help protect your business in a time of need.
We honor the small town local flavor within our Ellensburg community and believe all Washington retail businesses, both in store and online, deserve a high level of protection.
To talk with one of our helpful team members about your retail insurance needs, contact us today.
WA Retail Insurance Options
Check out the coverage options below for more information:
- General Liability Insurance — This type of coverage is designed to protect your business’s finances against lawsuits or other claims.
- Property Insurance — Business property coverage will protect your business’s building, inventory, and much more.
- Commercial Vehicle — If your retail business uses company vehicles, your vehicles and employees will be protected in the case of an accident.
- Workers Compensation — This coverage will help protect your employees from injuries occurred on or off the job.
- Valuable Papers & Records — For both in-store and online retail businesses, this coverage is essential. It protects the cost to research, replace, or restore the lost information on documents or records.
- Computer Property — For online retail business, this coverage is a must. The coverage will help protect your computer equipment, also if there is a data breach in your system, a data compromise coverage plan may help cover your business in a time of need.
- Equipment Breakdown — Almost everything is run electronically now. This coverage will protect your equipment in the chance of an electronic breakdown.
Every retail business is unique – request a free quote or call us at 509-925-6174 today to find out how to get the best price and value on retail insurance for you.